City Centre Bus Operations
Starts Monday 23 April 2018
Finishes Monday 23 April 2018
Location Wolverhampton Inner Ring Road
Contact Transport for West Midlands
Wolverhampton Advanced Quality Bus Partnership
The scheme proposes
- All buses having a minimum of Euro V emission standard by 1st January 2020.
- There will be a Euro VI minimum twelve months later.
- All main bus stops in the city centre will have a slot booking system, similar to Wolverhampton Bus Station.
- This process looks to maximise safety at stops, prevent double parking of buses
- Introduce enforceable bus stops and stands within the AQPS.
- Require City of Wolverhampton Council to enforce bus stands and other TROs
- Require operators to provide real time data feed to improve passenger information.
- Improve driving standards and driver training.
More info + email address to send responses at https://www.tfwm.org.uk/strategy/bus-alliance/wolverhampton-advanced-quality-bus-partnership
nb, Start / Finish Date displayed is the latest that a consultation can be responded to.